Welcome to Svaastika, a non-governmental charity organization initiating the concept of well being. We are legally registered as an Non Governmental Organisation under Government of India. Though our headquarters is in Trivandrum (The capital city of Kerala, India), We have chapters all across the globe and support worldwide operations.
The hierarchy of the organization:
1. The Trustee Panel : which takes all final decisions regarding the selection, operation and finance of every project.
2. The Advisory panel : which consists of senior members from different professions who assists the trust to take right decisions.
3. The Professional panel : which consists of professionals from different fields who head our ventures.
4. Team leaders : who are chosen for a limited period to head a particular project. They are usually chosen by the professional, advisory or trust members depending on the area of selected projects.
5. Volunteers : who form the base of our organizational hierarchy.
Every good heart joins our organization as a volunteer and grows up the ladder based on their hard work and contribution to the society. The selection of our team leaders, professional panel members and advisory panel members are executed through open elections. Any volunteer whether new or old are eligible to contest for these posts if they wish and once they qualify the criteria set by the trust members.